As you know, this is new territory for all of us. We are working to provide your child the instruction they need in the fastest easiest way. Many of our teachers have notified you of packets being available in the school office. To save you time, we are now posting these packets online. FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND OURS, PLEASE ONLY COME TO THE SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE NO WAY OF DOWNLOADING THE PACKETS.
Click the correct link(s) below to download the appropriate packet.
CORONA VIRUS CLOSURE
Panther Creek CISD is working diligently to ensure the health and safety of your children. In doing so we have set up the following opportunities to aide our students during this time.
-Online assignments will be posted for each teacher using the Parent Square app. Questions regarding assignments can be directed to the assigning teacher via the Parent Square app or school email.
-Packets will be available for those who do not have internet access at the front office from 9:00-12:00 Monday-Thursday.
- For students who left their laptop at the school over the break. We have disinfected them and they are available for pick up at the office from 9:00-12:00, Monday – Thursday.
- Sack lunches will be available for pick up from 10:30-11:30, Tuesday - Thursday. Orders can be placed by 9:30 each morning by calling 325-357-4449 ext 4135.
- All school facilities are closed until further notice.
- All student travel is canceled or postponed until further notice regardless of when we get to resume school.
- Below are some other learning opportunities for your students while they are at home.